Collections and Payments
||This is a 24-hour service where bank account holders of HSBC / Hang Seng Bank and designated JETCO member banks may settle government bills using phone banking service.
||Phone banking payment service for Fixed Penalty (Public Cleanliness or Obstruction Offence) is only available at HSBC / Hang Seng Bank.
||Please contact your bank for details about the daily transaction limit.
||Instruction for payment given before midnight on the due date will be regarded as on time.
General procedures for paying your bill via phone banking (individual banks may have slightly different payment procedures) :
- Call the phone banking hotline
- Choose the appropriate language and select "Bank Account Services"
- Key in the registered account number and Phone Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Select "Bill Payments"
- Choose registered merchant name or new bill registration
- For new bills, select the merchant type (e.g. "Government or Statutory Organisation") and the merchant name (e.g. "Inland Revenue Department")
- Select "Bill Type" (if applicable, e.g. "Tax demand note")
- Enter the "Bill Account Number" (e.g. "Shroff Account Number for electronic payments" on the tax demand note)
- Select the bank account for payment
- Enter the payment amount
- Confirm the payment instruction
Banks providing phone banking payment service (in alphabetical order) :
For further assistance from the Treasury, please Contact Us.