Collections and Payments
||This is a 24-hour service where bank account holders of HSBC / Hang Seng Bank and designated JETCO member banks may settle government bills using phone banking service.
||Phone banking payment service for Fixed Penalty (Public Cleanliness or Obstruction Offence) is only available at HSBC / Hang Seng Bank.
||Please contact your bank for details about the daily transaction limit.
||Instruction for payment given before midnight on the due date will be regarded as on time.
||Individual banks may have slightly different payment procedures.
Procedures for paying your bill via phone banking :
- Call the phone banking hotline
- Choose the appropriate language and select "Bank Account Services"
- Key in the registered account number and Phone Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Select "Bill Payments"
- Choose registered merchant name or new bill registration
- For new bills, select the merchant type (e.g. "Government or Statutory Organisation") and the merchant name (e.g. "Inland Revenue Department")
- Select "Bill Type" (if applicable, e.g. "Tax demand note")
- Enter the "Bill Account Number" (e.g. "Shroff Account Number for electronic payments" on the tax demand note)
- Select the bank account for payment
- Enter the payment amount
- Confirm the payment instruction
Banks providing phone banking payment service (in alphabetical order) :
For further assistance from the Treasury, please Contact Us.