This is a 24-hour service where bank account holders of HSBC / Hang Seng Bank and designated JETCO member banks may settle government bills using phone banking service.
(1) Phone banking payment service for Fixed Penalty (Public Cleanliness or Obstruction Offence) is only available at HSBC / Hang Seng Bank.
(2) Please contact your bank for details about the daily transaction limit.
(3) Instruction for payment given before midnight on the due date will be regarded as on time.
(4) Individual banks may have slightly different payment procedures.
Procedures for paying your bill via phone banking :
- Call the phone banking hotline
- Choose the appropriate language and select "Bank Account Services"
- Key in the registered account number and Phone Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Select "Bill Payments"
- Choose registered merchant name or new bill registration
- For new bills, select the merchant type and the merchant name
- Select "Bill Type" (if applicable)
- Enter the "Bill Account Number"
- Select the bank account for payment
- Enter the payment amount
- Confirm the payment instruction
For further assistance from the Treasury, please Contact Us.