|This is a 24-hour service where payers may settle government bills through their own Internet banking accounts.
Procedures for paying your bill via Internet banking:
(1) Internet Payment through Internet banking for Fixed Penalty (Public Cleanliness or Obstruction Offence) is only available at the Internet banking service provided by the following banks with (*).
(2) Internet Payment through Internet banking for licence fee of the Office of the Communications Authority, Chinese Medicine Council of Hong Kong and contributions / damages and maintenance / litigation costs of Legal Aid Department is only available at the internet banking service provided by the following banks with (#).
(3) Please contact your bank for details about the daily transaction limit.
(4) Instruction for payment given before midnight on the due date will be regarded as on time.
(5) Individual banks may have slightly different payment procedures.
1. Login your Internet banking account
2. Select “Bill Payment”
3. Select the merchant type
4. Select the merchant name
5. Select the “Bill Type” (if applicable)
6. Enter the “Bill Account Number”
7. Select the bank account for payment
8. Enter the payment amount
9. Select the payment date
10. Confirm the payment instruction
Important Notes for Internet Banking Payment
For further assistance from the Treasury, please Contact Us.
- Payers have to register with the respective
banks before they can use the Internet banking
- Banks have their sole discretion on whether to accept payment of government bills by credit card. Where applicable, payers are required to observe the relevant terms and conditions set out by their respective banks, in particular the cut-off time and service charges, if any, set by each bank.