Payers may settle the following government bills in cash at designated convenience stores. Most of the convenience stores provide 24-hour payment service. Your payment made before midnight on the due date will be regarded as on time.
Available for payment of :
|Department / Bill
|Rating & Valuation Department
- Demand for Rates and/or Government Rent
|2152 0111 / 2152 2152
|Water Supplies Department
|Inland Revenue Department
- Profits Tax
- Salaries Tax
- Property Tax
- Tax charged under Personal Assessment
- Business Registration Renewal Demand Notes
- e-Stamping Payment Notices
|Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency
- Tertiary Student Finance Scheme - Publicly-funded Programmes (TSFS) Repayment Demand Notes
- Government Rent Demand Notes
|Food and Environmental Hygiene Department
|Environmental Protection Department
- Chemical / Clinical Waste Demand Notes
- Waste Disposal / Transfer Deposit Demand Notes
- Waste Disposal / Transfer Demand Notes
(Chemical / Clinical Waste)
(Waste Disposal / Transfer)
| General Demand Notes
Important Notes for Payment at Convenience Stores :
- Please bring along the relevant bill for payment.
- Only cash is accepted.
- The maximum limit for each transaction is HK$5,000.
- Please check carefully and ensure that the details printed on the receipt, such as the amount paid, the bill reference number, payment date and time are correct.
- Please retain the receipt for payment record.
For enquiries, please refer to:
For further assistance from the Treasury, please Contact Us.