This is a 24-hour service where automated teller machines (ATM) cardholders of HSBC / Hang Seng Bank and JETCO member banks may settle government bills at the ATM which bear "BILL PAYMENT" or "JET PAYMENT" signage.
(1) ATM payment service for Fixed Penalty (Public Cleanliness or Obstruction Offence) is only available at the ATM of HSBC / Hang Seng Bank.
(2) Please contact your bank for details about the daily transaction limit.
(3) Receipt will be ejected for the cardholder's retention after the completion of payment process.
(4) Instruction for payment given before midnight on the due date will be regarded as on time.
(5) Individual banks may have slightly different payment procedures.
Procedures for paying your bill via ATM :
- Insert card into the ATM
- Key in ATM Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Select "Bill Payment"
- Select the merchant type
- Select the merchant name
- Key in the "Bill Type" (if applicable) and "Bill Account Number"
- Select the bank account for payment
- Enter the payment amount
- Collect the receipt for future reference
Enquiry hotlines for the service
|Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (The)
|Hang Seng Bank, Limited
|JETCO member banks
For further assistance from the Treasury, please Contact Us.